Look no further if you’re in search of a way to put new life into your smile! Dr. Neil Hoss, a Tolland cosmetic dentist with over two and a half decades of experience, is ready to help you, no matter what the condition of your smile is. With his skilled treatment, you can soon:Restore Your Smile
- Smile confidently in all your social interactions
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Draw others to you with a genuine smile
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Increase your self-image
- Make it easier to maintain good oral hygiene
Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule your consultation. Our team can have your smile looking better in no time. We’re conveniently located for residents of ZIP codes 06029, 06066, 06076, and 06084.
Improve Your Life With Cosmetic Dentistry
Our team loves helping our patients improve their smiles because we understand how important a beautiful smile can be. With the right smile, a person can change their life in other ways – through relationships, career changes, and other avenues. That’s why we offer so many types of cosmetic dentistry at Neil Hoss, DMD. We want you to have adequate choices for your new smile. Your options could include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells make quick work of many smile flaws, including teeth that are chipped, cracked, pitted, stained, gapped, worn, and misshapen. You can get your new smile in just two visits with veneers.
- Teeth Whitening – Take your choice of either fast and dramatic in-office whitening with Zoom or at-home whitening that gives you more flexibility. With either type of whitening, you’ll get better results than with a store-bought whitening kit or strips.
- Orthodontics – We offer both Invisalign and traditional braces. Invisalign patients often complete their treatment in as few as 12 months. If Invisalign isn’t an option for you, then standard brackets will deliver your new smile with no problem.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll use durable composite resin to repair teeth flaws and give you a brand-new smile. Usually just one appointment is needed to get rid of chips, cracks, stains, and more.
- Teeth Contouring – Say goodbye to rough tooth edges. We’ll use special instruments to smooth away uneven edges that detract from your smile. If you have teeth that are slightly overlapping or that look longer than they should, this treatment will help.
- Crown Lengthening – Our team can make short teeth appear longer and more aesthetically pleasing. We’ll gently remove a small amount of gum tissue using a laser, instantly giving your smile more curb appeal.
- Gum Reshaping – We can balance your teeth-to-gum ratio with a dental laser, evening out your gumline and eliminating a “gummy smile.” In just minutes, you could have a better-looking smile and more confidence.