Sometimes it’s the little things in life that make the biggest difference. For example, the small changes made to your smile with teeth contouring and crown lengthening in Tolland can give you a big boost of confidence. These cosmetic dentistry treatments can help you:
- Enjoy a balanced and even smile
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- See an impact in your work life
- Feel better about your overall appearance
For small treatments that can have a big effect on your smile, call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment. We’re conveniently located on Route 30 (Hartford Turnpike), not far from I-84.
Add Beauty With Tooth Contouring & Crown Lengthening
When you think of cosmetic dentistry, you may think of dramatic treatments such as dental veneers, or treatments that take months like Invisalign orthodontics. However, not all cosmetic dentistry is like that. We also offer treatment that is more subtle:
- Teeth Contouring – For this treatment, Dr. Hoss will gently remove a small amount of tooth enamel to create a more pleasing shape. This service might be needed if you have teeth with chipped edges, if your teeth are not aligned at the bottom, or if your teeth are slightly overlapping. There aren’t any nerves in your enamel, so this process will be comfortable from start to finish.
- Crown Lengthening – If you have one or more teeth that appear too short, Dr. Hoss can use gentle laser treatment to remove some of the gum tissue surrounding the teeth. The laser will remove the tissue and seal it back all at the same time, so the procedure doesn’t involve any cutting or stitching. This treatment can also be used before getting veneers or crowns to prepare the teeth for these restorations.
Create uniformity and balance in your smile with teeth contouring and crown lengthening in Tolland. Give Neil Hoss, DMD a call today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment.