Rebuild Your Smile With Dental Implants in Tolland
Missing and damaged teeth don’t have to bring down your quality of life any longer. Using dental implants in Tolland, Dr. Neil Hoss can replace your missing teeth and improve your life. Over more than three decades of practice experience, he has helped many patients get their teeth back and enjoy their lives more. He and our team can do the same for you. Teeth implants can help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - qOgriWHDDjE The Best Solution For Missing Teeth
- Smile more boldly in your social interactions
- Protect your jawbone against deterioration
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
Are you ready to renew your smile with implants? Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6:30 p.m. Dr. Hoss graduated from the Misch Implant Institute, so you can rest assured he has the knowledge and technical skills to handle your implant case.
Trust Us With Your Smile & Experience Great Results
Teeth implants are small metal posts, usually made from titanium, that Dr. Hoss will insert into your jawbone where you’re missing teeth. The number of implants used is determined by your situation, including the number and location of your missing teeth. After a healing period, during which your implants will fuse with your jawbone, the implants will be ready to support new teeth. We offer several types of implant restorations here, including:
- Single Implant With a Crown – For a single missing tooth, we’ll place an implant in your jaw and then attach a new, lifelike crown to it. You’ll have a restored smile and chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Rather than anchoring to your other teeth, this type of bridge is secured to at least two implants, filling in the gap in your smile and making eating easier.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will be anchored to implants using a system of snaps and balls. These teeth will stay firmly put, unlike conventional dentures that tend to move around.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures. They are secured to implants using a sturdy metal bar that transfers the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone rather than your gums.
- All-on-4® Implants – We can use just four implants to anchor an entire arch of teeth. The secret lies in the exact placement of the implants. You’ll never have to remove these teeth for cleaning or care.
- All-on-6 Implants – This type of restoration is similar to All-on-4® except that six implants per arch are used for added stability.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Hoss will work hand in hand with you to develop a comprehensive plan for replacing all your teeth using implants.
If you’re ready to do something about your missing teeth, Dr. Hoss will be glad to help. Call our office today at 860-926-3781 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment time online.