If you’re missing a complete arch of teeth, you owe it to yourself to find out more about All-on-4®. implants in Tolland. Using this innovative procedure, Dr. Neil Hoss can give you back a full arch of beautiful teeth using only four dental implants. The All-on-4® procedure will help you:
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods again
- Smile authentically in all your social interactions
- Make better first impressions at your workplace
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
Isn’t it time you did something positive for your smile and health? Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule your consultation. You can choose from two options for sedation to ensure that your procedure is as relaxing as possible.
Restore Your Smile With Minimal Time & Dental Work
Every patient who comes to see us wants to achieve the most attractive smile possible with the least amount of dental work. If you’re tired of dealing with missing teeth, the All-on-4® technique is one of the best options to give you back your smile with only a few dental implants.
For each arch of teeth, Dr. Hoss will insert four dental implants, two placed vertically and two at precise angles for maximum support. Then he will anchor a full arch of new teeth to the four implants. Often, the entire procedure can be completed in a single day. At your consultation, you can find out if you’re a good candidate for a same-day procedure.
All-on-4® treatment offers you all these benefits:
- Less invasive treatment than placing an implant for every missing tooth
- Convenience, because you won’t have to remove your teeth each day for cleaning
- Durability, as your new teeth can last for several years before needing replacement and your implants will likely never need replacement
- Beautiful results that will earn you compliments on your smile
- Restored biting power that will have you eating your favorite foods again
If Tolland All-on-4® implants sound ideal to you, give Neil Hoss, DMD a call today at 860-926-3781 to schedule a consultation. You could have a full mouth of teeth before you know it!