Keeping your smile in good shape is an important key to your overall health, as the mouth is like a window into your total body health. One of the best ways to make sure your smile stays healthy is with Tolland general dentistry like routine checkups. With regular care from Dr. Hoss, you can:
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Smile with confidence knowing that your teeth look attractive
- Prevent the need for invasive dental work in the future
- Avoid dental emergencies along with added expense and pain
Make sure your smile stays bright by calling Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 for an appointment. Our office is located on Hartford Turnpike, just down the street from XtraMart.
Keep Your Smile Whole & Healthy With Our Help
At your dental cleanings and exams, we’ll look for any problems related to your smile. If we determine you would benefit from it, we will recommend:
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Fluoride applied to your teeth can prevent cavities and even reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Sealants – These thin layers of plastic coat the biting surfaces of your molars to prevent cavities.
- Other Services – We’ll recommend gum disease treatment, tooth fillings, or other services as needed to keep your smile healthy.
Besides checkups, which form the cornerstone of our general dentistry services, we also offer dental implants, orthodontics, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry. We’ll be happy to discuss your options for these treatments if you’re interested.
Get Your Gums Back to Health With Laser Treatment
If we see any signs of gum disease at your checkup, we can remove it using our BIOLASE Waterlase laser. There won’t be any cutting or stitches involved, as the gentle laser will remove damaged tissue and reseal your gums all at the same time. Treatment time and healing time are both minimal using this advanced method.
Tolland general dentistry from Neil Hoss, DMD is your key to a healthy smile for life. Call us today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment using our online form.