Visiting Neil Hoss, DMD every six months for your regular checkups is one of the easiest things you can do to ensure a healthy smile. You wouldn’t drive your car without changing the oil on a regular basis, and you shouldn’t neglect routine care for your smile either. Our Tolland dental cleanings and exams will help you:
- Enjoy a smile that looks as attractive as possible
- Maintain confidence in your appearance
- Avoid dental emergencies
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment for your checkup. For your convenience, our office is open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6:30 p.m.
Maintain a Bright Smile Through Preventive Treatment
Over his long dental career, Dr. Neil Hoss has helped thousands of patients with their smiles. When you partner with him for your smile care, you’ll be in good hands with his experience and wealth of knowledge.
At each dental cleaning and exam, he and our team will:
- Use an Electronic Cavity Detector – This advanced technology detects tooth decay not visible to the naked eye, giving you better treatment options.
- Perform an Oral Cancer Screening – Early detection of this disease improves your chances of successful treatment and recovery.
- Give You a Complete Exam – We’ll look for any problems that could wreak havoc on your smile’s appearance or oral health.
- Clean and Polish Your Teeth – You’ll leave our office with the freshest, cleanest mouth possible.
Depending on your needs, we may also recommend other general dentistry services like fluoride treatments and tooth sealants. Fluoride is applied directly to your teeth, where it strengthens and remineralizes your tooth enamel to prevent cavities. Sealants form a barrier between your teeth and harmful bacteria.
Keep up with your dental cleanings and exams in Tolland to make sure your smile stays healthy. Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment.