If you need oral surgery in Tolland, you can have it done right here at Neil Hoss, DMD. Over the years, Dr. Hoss has helped thousands of patients keep their smiles in shape with oral surgery procedures. Your smile will be in good hands when you choose him for your treatment. In addition to Dr. Hoss’s decades of experience, here are a few other reasons to have your dental surgery performed here:
- Your choice of two relaxing options for sedation
- Convenient early morning and evening appointments
- Semi-private patient care rooms and TVs
- A staff who is dedicated to giving you a great experience
Don’t put off your procedure. Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment.
Keep Your Smile Healthy With Dental Surgery
One of the most common types of oral surgery is a tooth extraction. Dr. Hoss has performed this service countless times, helping his patients maintain good oral health and a beautiful smile.
While he will always try to save a damaged or diseased tooth, there are times when a tooth must be removed so that it doesn’t damage your other teeth and your gums. For example, if a tooth is badly infected and a root canal won’t work for repairing it, the only option left is to extract it.
If you need tooth removal, here’s how it will work:
- We’ll offer you sedation to help take the edge off any anxiety you may be feeling.
- Dr. Hoss will numb the area we’re working on so that you don’t feel any discomfort.
- He will then gently remove the tooth to keep your oral health intact.
- We’ll provide you with complete aftercare instructions to make sure you have a comfortable healing period.
- For most extractions, the site will completely heal within seven to 10 days.
Replace Your Tooth For Best Results
A missing tooth can allow your other teeth to shift, which can lead to bite issues and other problems. That’s why it’s always best to replace your missing tooth. Dr. Hoss can use a fixed bridge or dental implants, depending on how many teeth need replacement. He will go over all your tooth replacement options and help you decide what’s best for your situation.