Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign in Tolland
All of us want to have the most beautiful smile we can. If your teeth aren’t straight and even, it may be hard for you to feel good about your smile. You may even be forced to hide your smile behind your hand or practice a “closed-lip smile.” It doesn’t have to be this way. Using Invisalign in Tolland, Dr. Neil Hoss can give you the smile of your dreams. Invisalign treatment offers you all these benefits:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - wPqOkA-dVrQ Get A Straight Smile
- Comfortable orthodontic treatment that doesn’t include any wires or metal
- A gorgeous grin in as few as 12 months
- Better ability to maintain good oral hygiene through straight teeth
- More self-confidence in your professional life
- Romantic moments that are more relaxed and enjoyable
- An edge in your professional life
Now is a great time to get started on your Invisalign treatment. Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule a consultation. You’ll find our office located on Hartford Turnpike, not far from XtraMart.
Perk Up Your Smile With the Invisalign Method
The Invisalign technique for straightening teeth has now been around for two and a half decades. Over that time, more than 6.5 million patients have relied on it to give them new smiles they could be proud of.
The Invisalign method is different from traditional orthodontics because it doesn’t use any metal. Instead of brackets, wires, and bands, you’ll wear comfortable teeth aligners that fit firmly over your teeth. Most Invisalign patients report very few problems getting used to the aligners.
Here are some other reasons our patients are so happy with their Invisalign treatment:
- The aligners are clear, so unless you point them out, most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them. You will straighten your teeth little by little without anyone being the wiser.
- You can remove the aligners anytime you want. Take the aligners out for eating, for brushing, or if you have a special evening planned. Just pop them back in when you’re done, and make sure to wear them at least 22 hours a day during treatment.
- You could complete your Invisalign treatment in months rather than years. Many of our patients wrap up their care in as few as 12 months. Your individual treatment will depend on several factors, including how well you stick to your routine in wearing the aligners.
You Can Also Correct Your Smile With Braces If Needed
While the Invisalign technique works great for many people, it may not be right for your situation. If you’re not a good candidate for Invisalign, we can also straighten your teeth using standard metal braces.
Our orthodontic patients enjoy this flexibility, knowing that if one type of orthodontics doesn’t work for them, the other one will. Either way, you can get your orthodontic treatment in familiar surroundings, without having to go to another dentist or orthodontist to achieve your dream smile. Dr. Hoss has over 30 years of experience and graduated from the International Association of Orthodontics. He can even offer space maintainers for children who have lost baby teeth and are waiting for their adult teeth to emerge.
For Invisalign in Tolland or other orthodontic treatment, call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.