For many years, dentures have been the go-to dental restoration for people seeking to replace their missing teeth. Dr. Neil Hoss has helped countless patients over the years get their smiles back using custom Tolland dentures. He and our team would be more than happy to do the same for you. Today’s dentures can help you:Get A Complete Smile
- Smile authentically with a lifelike grin
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Gain an edge in the workplace
If you’re ready to complete your smile with modern dentures, call Neil Hoss, DMD at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office conveniently located for residents of ZIP codes 06029, 06066, 06076, and 06084. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6:30 p.m.
We Offer Several Types of Dentures to Give You Back Your Bite
At Neil Hoss, DMD, we don’t give you just a single style of dentures and tell you to be content with them. We believe in giving our patients choices whenever possible. To that end, you can choose from several types of custom-fit dentures:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These teeth are the gold standard when it comes to modern dentures. They will replace a full arch of missing teeth and remove easily for cleaning and care.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Similar to full dentures, partials easily pop out for cleaning. Partials are usually used when a patient has some healthy teeth remaining and needs only part of an arch replaced.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For superior comfort and performance, we can anchor your new teeth to a set of dental implants using a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and best-fitting style of dentures. They are secured to a metal bar that is attached to dental implants.
- Temporary Dentures – You won’t have to be without your teeth while your final restorations are being made. We can give you a set of temporaries to wear.
For more information on Tolland dentures, call the smile team at Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781. We’d love to help you smile boldly again!