Like millions of other people, you may be suffering from sleep apnea in Tolland and not even be aware of it. Loud snoring often accompanies other symptoms of sleep apnea, so if you’re a snorer, you need to find out if you have this condition. Sleep apnea treatment from Neil Hoss, DMD can help you:
- Sleep better and wake up feeling more rested
- Reduce or eliminate snoring
- Focus better during work or school
- Lessen your risk of heart attacks and strokes
Don’t delay getting the treatment you need. Call us today at 860-926-3781 to schedule a consultation. You can get a screening and take home a sleep monitoring test for $200. Ask our staff for details.
Sleep Apnea Treatment Will Boost Your Energy
Dr. Neil Hoss has received special training in treating sleep apnea. He can provide effective at-home treatments that help you sleep better, feel better, and live a more energetic life.
When you come in, Dr. Hoss will perform a sleep apnea screening. Using sonar technology, he’ll check your throat and measure the output of your nose to see if you need a sleep test. If you do, he’ll arrange for you to do an at-home sleep test and have a physician make a diagnosis.
Options for treatment include:
- A custom mouthguard that fits gently in your mouth while you sleep. It exerts gentle pressure to move your lower jaw slightly forward, keeping the soft tissues in the back of your throat from blocking your windpipe. A mouthguard will also reduce your snoring, so you and your household can get better sleep. Dr. Hoss can fit you for a mouthguard and show you exactly how to use it for maximum results.
- A CPAP machine that you wear while sleeping. A CPAP machine blows a stream of pressurized air directly into your nose and/or mouth, keeping your air passages open and unobstructed. CPAP is often the first line of defense for patients who have moderate to severe apnea.
Say goodbye to sleep apnea in Tolland with our expert help. Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule a consultation. You can also request an appointment online. Be sure to schedule your next regular checkup as well.