Are you tired of putting up with nagging jaw pain and popping when you open and close your mouth? If so, you may benefit from TMJ treatment in Tolland from Dr. Neil Hoss. His care can help you:
- Put an end to jaw pain for good
- Stop jaw popping when talking, laughing, and eating
- Ease tension in your face, neck, and shoulders
- Stop teeth grinding and headaches that go along with it
It’s time you experienced relief from a simple oral appliance. Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment. Our office is located not far from Tolland Green.
Ease TMJ Tension With a Custom Appliance
Life’s no fun when you have to deal with the daily struggles of jaw pain and tenderness. That’s why we proudly offer relief from TMJ pain using a custom-fit oral device.
When you come to our practice with jaw pain, Dr. Hoss will assess your condition and see if a night guard is right for you. If it is, he’ll custom-fit one just for your teeth. You’ll wear it while sleeping, putting it on when going to bed and taking it off when you wake up. It will fit comfortably but snugly in your mouth, moving your lower jaw forward slightly and keeping your teeth apart.
Your appliance will:
- Ease tension on your TMJs (or temporomandibular joints)
- Help your jaw relax and feel better
- Prevent you from grinding your teeth and damaging your tooth enamel while you sleep
- Help you wake up feeling better and more relaxed
Regular use of your night guard is an effective way to combat TMJ pain. It can greatly lessen or completely eliminate pain and tension in your jaw, face, neck, and shoulders. Plus, you won’t have to worry about causing damage to your teeth that might require restorative dentistry to repair.