For over two and a half decades, Dr. Neil Hoss has been in the same practice delivering a level of smile care to our area that’s hard to beat. Thousands of patients over the years have come to trust him and our team to do what’s right for their smiles.
We understand that work and school often take priority over other things. Patients appreciate our extended office hours that make scheduling easy. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and stay open as late as 6:30 p.m.
All patients can have their choice of sedation options during their visit. We offer both inhaled sedation using laughing gas or oral conscious sedation using a small pill. We can discuss both types of sedation with you so you know which one will be best for your situation.
Our team provides many types of smile care in our office, including:
- Dental Implants – Get your smile back using these artificial teeth roots.
- Orthodontics – We offer Invisalign orthodontics as well as traditional braces.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Spruce up your smile with veneers, teeth whitening, and much more.
- General Dentistry – We make it easy to keep a healthy smile through routine care.
- Restorative Dentistry – Choose from crowns, bridges, dentures, and more to rebuild your smile.
- Same-Day Crowns – With the CEREC system, get a new crown without the wait.
- Oral Surgery – We can extract your problem tooth to protect your oral health.
- TMJ Treatment – Dr. Hoss can fit you with a custom oral appliance to help your jaw pain.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – You’ll sleep better and feel better after our treatment.
- Emergency Dentistry – We offer same-day appointments for established patients whenever possible.