For many people, cavities are simply a fact of life. Even with a good oral hygiene regimen, it’s possible to get cavities that require Tolland tooth fillings. The good news, however, is that at Neil Hoss, DMD, our fillings are metal-free. They will allow you to:
- Bite and chew comfortably again
- Enjoy discreet, tooth-colored repair
- Prevent the need for further dental work
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
If you think you might have a cavity, pay us a visit soon so we can help. Call Neil Hoss, DMD today at 860-926-3781 to schedule an appointment. Our office is located on Hartford Turnpike, just down the street from XtraMart. For your comfort, we offer two forms of sedation that will help you relax.
Our Tooth-Colored Fillings Make Your Smile Whole Again
At Neil Hoss, DMD, we believe in doing what’s right for the patient. That’s the reason we use natural-looking composite resin fillings to repair cavities and tooth damage. Rather than metal, composite fillings are made up of tiny white particles of glass and plastic. The filling’s color can be custom matched to your own tooth shade so that it blends in perfectly with the rest of your smile. You can eat, talk, laugh, and even sing without worry that your restoration will draw unwanted attention.
Other reasons you’ll like composite resin tooth fillings include:
- Durability – They will last for several years before needing replacement and won’t require any special care.
- Ease of Placement – These fillings require less tooth preparation than traditional metal fillings, so more of your natural tooth structure will remain in place.
- Instant Repair – After placing the filling, we will cure the composite with a special ultraviolet light that will instantly harden it. You can eat what you want within minutes of getting your filling.
If you think you might need a filling, there’s no better option than a composite resin filling from Neil Hoss, DMD. Call us today at 860-926-3781 for tooth fillings in Tolland. We’ll have your smile repaired in no time!