Your Stafford, CT dentist wants to make Neil Hoss, DMD your relied-on resource for first-class therapies to keep your smile healthy. You will discover dental treatment solutions like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, exams, decay defense, and dry mouth services.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Obtain the beautiful smile you’ve always desired with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while preserving its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care— We will go out of our way to provide fast alleviation for your unexpected, undesirable dental emergencies.
- Invisalign— Delight in eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and correct misaligned teeth without anyone noticing your braces when you select Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most lasting financial investment in your oral health and wellness and the most natural dental function, we can restore your teeth with restorations affixed to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, squeezing your jaw, and other unpleasant indications of TMJ disorder can be eased with our personalized night guard that alleviates stress on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recoup normally.
You may be amongst the millions of other grownups who fight with dental stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with routine dentist visits for cleanings and exams. However, our caring, experienced personnel can offer relief with oral sedation selections to calm any kind of nerves you have regarding treatment.
We likewise mean to make your dental treatment much more cost-efficient, providing specials and promos. You can pay for oral treatment with cash money, checks, card, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the expenses using our third-party funding option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 860-926-3781 to visit your Stafford, CT dentist at Neil Hoss, DMD. You can also request an appointment online.